May 16, 2018 – Blockchain conference, BlockShow Europe 2018, is set to use the first blockchain-based application for polling at their Berlin conference in May. Taking place on May 28-29, the polls will identify the distinguished women leaders and game-changing companies who are building the tools and services that will continue to propel blockchain forward.
The list of influential women, representing companies like Golem, BitPesa, Bancor, SatoshiLabs, Aragon, SAP and HSBC, can be found below:
- Elizabeth Rossiello – CEO at BitPesa
- Ming Chan – Executive Director at Ethereum Foundation
- Marion Vogel – Director at Aeternity
- Shermin Voshmgir – Director of Research Institute for Crypto Economics & Founder of BlockchainHub
- Aleksandra Skrzypczak – Co-founder at Golem
- Galia Benartzi – Co-founder at Bancor
- Gina Contrino – Front-end developer at Lisk
- Rhian Lewis – Founder at London Women in Bitcoin
- Alena Vranova – former CEO and Co-founder of SatoshiLabs
- Maria Gomez – Strategy & Ops lead at Aragon
- Diana Biggs – Head of Business Model Innovation at HSBC
- Quy Vo-Reinhard – Co-founder at HIT Foundation
- Eileen Fitzgerald – Executive VP at Cardano
- Jessi Baker – Founder at Provenance
- Manon Burgel – Chief Operating Officer at B2Expand
Attendees will also get to vote on and rank Europe’s most game-changing blockchain companies, including Ethereum, IOTA, Cosmos, Lisk, Bitfury, ICON, Raiden Network, Populous, Polkadot, Golem, Status, Aeternity, Bancor, Cardano, SingularityNET, Sirin Labs, Gnosis, Maecenas, WePower, Origintrail and Iconomi.
Voting is available to everybody and winners will be announced during the conference. If you would like to vote, you can do so here.
The BlockShow Europe Conference is dedicated to discovering the hottest innovations and trends happening in both European and Global blockchain scenes. It will gather more than 3,000 attendees and over 150 projects, as well as over 80 internationally recognized speakers and experts from banks, institutions and numerous global industries. BlockShow Europe will give exposure to the most innovative releases from promising blockchain companies, as well as rich and versatile insights on how they disrupt major global industries such as IoT, AI, Cybersecurity, and many others. The representatives of Central Banks and European governments will share their vision and current experience of harnessing the Blockchain technology during the event, as well. The event will take place in Berlin on May 28-29.
You may be interested
‘Critical’ Vulnerability in Beam Wallet Could Have Put Funds At Risk, Devs Say After FixBrian Evans - Jan 16, 2019
The "critical vulnerability" found by developers of the mimblewimble privacy coin Beam is said to have put user funds at possible risk of being stolen.
BitGo & Genesis Trading Want to Help Whales Avoid Crypto ExchangesBrian Evans - Jan 16, 2019
Blockchain security firm BitGo has entered a partnership that will allow its clients to trade cryptocurrency assets that are held in its custody. The partnership with over-the-counter…
S&P 500 Will Rally in 2019, Predicts ‘Stubborn Bull’ Joseph ZidleBrian Evans - Jan 16, 2019
Blackstone’s new chief strategist, Joseph Zidle, says the government shutdown won’t have a lasting effect on the US stock market and predicts that the S&P 500 is…