May 16, 2018 – Blockchain conference, BlockShow Europe 2018, is set to use the first blockchain-based application for polling at their Berlin conference in May. Taking place on May 28-29, the polls will identify the distinguished women leaders and game-changing companies who are building the tools and services that will continue to propel blockchain forward.
The list of influential women, representing companies like Golem, BitPesa, Bancor, SatoshiLabs, Aragon, SAP and HSBC, can be found below:
- Elizabeth Rossiello – CEO at BitPesa
- Ming Chan – Executive Director at Ethereum Foundation
- Marion Vogel – Director at Aeternity
- Shermin Voshmgir – Director of Research Institute for Crypto Economics & Founder of BlockchainHub
- Aleksandra Skrzypczak – Co-founder at Golem
- Galia Benartzi – Co-founder at Bancor
- Gina Contrino – Front-end developer at Lisk
- Rhian Lewis – Founder at London Women in Bitcoin
- Alena Vranova – former CEO and Co-founder of SatoshiLabs
- Maria Gomez – Strategy & Ops lead at Aragon
- Diana Biggs – Head of Business Model Innovation at HSBC
- Quy Vo-Reinhard – Co-founder at HIT Foundation
- Eileen Fitzgerald – Executive VP at Cardano
- Jessi Baker – Founder at Provenance
- Manon Burgel – Chief Operating Officer at B2Expand
Attendees will also get to vote on and rank Europe’s most game-changing blockchain companies, including Ethereum, IOTA, Cosmos, Lisk, Bitfury, ICON, Raiden Network, Populous, Polkadot, Golem, Status, Aeternity, Bancor, Cardano, SingularityNET, Sirin Labs, Gnosis, Maecenas, WePower, Origintrail and Iconomi.
Voting is available to everybody and winners will be announced during the conference. If you would like to vote, you can do so here.
The BlockShow Europe Conference is dedicated to discovering the hottest innovations and trends happening in both European and Global blockchain scenes. It will gather more than 3,000 attendees and over 150 projects, as well as over 80 internationally recognized speakers and experts from banks, institutions and numerous global industries. BlockShow Europe will give exposure to the most innovative releases from promising blockchain companies, as well as rich and versatile insights on how they disrupt major global industries such as IoT, AI, Cybersecurity, and many others. The representatives of Central Banks and European governments will share their vision and current experience of harnessing the Blockchain technology during the event, as well. The event will take place in Berlin on May 28-29.
You may be interested
Bitcoin-Friendly Square Cash is Now More Popular Than VenmoBrian Evans - Aug 20, 2018
Data from app research firm Sensor Tower and Nomura Instinet have revealed that cumulative downloads of Square’s Cash App have surpassed that of its rival, Paypal’s Venmo,…
Will the First Bitcoin ETF Make the Crypto Market Even More Volatile?Brian Evans - Aug 20, 2018
The first Bitcoin exchange-traded fund (ETF) is expected to be approved by February of 2019. But, some experts have stated that ETFs may increase the volatility of…
Op-ed: The Real Story — How Cryptocurrency Exchanges Extract Profit from EveryoneBrian Evans - Aug 19, 2018
Written By: Alex Mashinsky, CEO of Celsius Network and accomplished VoIP entrepreneur Most companies or projects that hold an ICO or token generation event (TGE) are under…